- Our vision is of a peaceful and sustainable world based on societies living in harmony with nature.
- We envision a society of interdependent people living in dignity, wholeness and fulfilment in which equity and human and peoples’ rights are realized.
- This will be a society built upon peoples’ sovereignty and participation. It will be founded on social, economic, gender and environmental justice and be free from all forms of domination and exploitation, such as neoliberalism, corporate globalization, neo-colonialism and militarism.
“We believe that our children’s future will be better because of what we do”.
- To collectively ensure environmental and Health justice, human dignity, and respect for human rights and peoples’ rights so as to secure sustainable societies.
- To halt and reverse environmental degradation and depletion of natural resources, nurture the earth’s ecological and cultural diversity, and secure sustainable livelihoods..
- To bring about transformation towards sustainability and equity between and within societies through our various platforms with creative approaches and solutions.
- To engage in vibrant campaigns, raise awareness, mobilize people and build alliances with diverse movements, linking grassroots, national and global struggles.
- To inspire one another and to harness, strengthen and complement each other’s capacities, living the change we wish to see and working together in solidarity.