- Our vision is of a peaceful and sustainable world based on societies living harmoniously with nature.
- We envision a society of mutually beneficial people living in dignity, wholeness, and fulfillment in which equity and human and peoples’ rights are realised.
- This will be a society founded and built upon peoples’ sovereignty and participation. It will be based on social, economic, gender and environmental justice and be free from all sorts of domination and exploitation, like liberalism, corporate globalisation, neo-colonialism, and militarism.
“We believe that our children’s future will be better owing to what we do”.
- To jointly guarantee environmental and Health justice, human dignity, and respect for human rights and peoples’ rights so as to secure sustainable societies.
- To stop and reverse all forms of environmental degradation and depletion of natural resources, nurture the earth’s ecological and cultural diversity, and secure sustainable livelihoods..
- To bring on transformation towards sustainability and equity between and among societies through our various platforms with inventive approaches and solutions.
- To engage in vibrant campaigns, raise awareness, mobilize individuals and build alliances with various movements, linking grassroots, national and international struggles.
- To inspire each other and to harness, strengthen and complement each other’s capacities, living the change we want to see and working together in commonness.